The unfortunate death of Trin & Voo

Wednesday 16 January 2008

Voodoo : Ms Trinity and myself are both experienced and intrepid explorers of Second Life. We leave no virtual stone unturned, no alley unexplored.... and therefore when we heard of a way in SL to explore the Afterlife, we said our prayers, and looked into what was needed for such an out of body experience.
Trinity : We asked the questions and purchased the so called "afterlife" temp rezzing experience... disregarded the instructions (as you do) and rezzed..... away we go
Voodoo : For any less tech minded among us..... this temp rez malarky gizmoness means that this device basically builds it's own world and experience, through..... magic as far as I'm concerned
Trinity : Yes dear...... Aaaanyway.... you rez a guillotine and sign your life away to the extremely sharp and shiny blade.... I stood by and watched voodoo's head come clean off and then signed myself up for the same experience

Voodoo : Since we were on Trin's land, she did me first, to keep control over the proceedings or at least, that was her excuse
Trinity : You know how much of a control freak I am......Aaaanyway off with your head and away into a star filled sky with much floatyness


Voodoo : With very manly feather wings fluttering all the way
Trinity : Manly???? You didn't look very manly to me...
Voodoo : Once we both made it up to inky blackness, we landed, and found that an eerie white area was appearing around us
Trinity : Yes we know you are allergic to nice clean white surroundings....

Voodoo : *Shudder*
Trinity : While holding Voodoo and telling him all would be ok we walked through the nice pearly gates
Voodoo : MY EYES!
Trinity : There there. We arrived into a tunnel where the options were clear..... Heaven or Hell.... Thinking of the Microsoft slogan "where would you like to go today" our obvious choice was to hellVoodoo : Well.... people keep telling us to go there, so only polite to oblige

Trinity : People may tell you...... but never me.
Voodoo : Yes, dear.... anyway... we ended up in a waiting area.. Very pretty... full of restful water to float in, and lots of the kind of pictures I normally see on friend's hash tins. Glowing magic dolphins, and the like
Trinity : I thought these images brought out your rash?
Voodoo : After the white room, this was the lesser evil. And besides, it didn't last that long
Trinity : It certainly did.... the calmness faded the room became dark.... it was now my time to worry.... images started to appear that worried me... the lovely clear blue water turned to blood... evil eyes and horns appeared on the walls.....


Voodoo : Ah, home
Trinity : I had to leave....... I couldn't cope.... where was the door.... the images of 80's vampire films came flooding back...... get me out
Voodoo : Yes, since the evil was upon us, we bravely and courageously ran into the light


Trinity : Yes, and into a room filled with falling coffins..... Now to me it seemed obvious when coffins came crashing down about your head you steered clear.... shame Voo's satellite navigation system was broke.....


Voodoo : You haven't lived until you've been knocked about a room by flying coffins as you're trying to make a run for the stairs out of a crypt
Trinity : Well I managed to make it through without being thrashed off a wall with a coffin.. I made it up the stairs relatively intact and into a graveyard.... bloody marvelous


Voodoo : Once I finally made it to the graveyard, I decided to take a closer look, being the curious cat I am. This led to me falling through a grave, to be smacked by coffins once more! Which was nice....
Trinity : Well it was funny for me who watched again as you ping ponged off the walls... Heading into the light once more we found ourselves at a replica Stonehenge
Voodoo : I noticed some poseballs, and forgetting the first rule of SL ("don't jump on unfamiliar poseballs") I climbed on. Unfortunately, these we some form of kinky s&m poses, with me being bound over a plinth... so Trin naturally jumped on another in the hope of a chance to beat me about a bit
Trinity : Well seeing your body thrown over a stone was apparently too much for me and I had to know... unfortunately during this mini adventure some druids decided to pop along and do a little chanting....

Voodoo : This freaked me out more than anything else (chanting.... never good), so this time I was the one sprinting for the door
Trinity : was that Kate Bush I heard.........
Voodoo : Kate I can cope with.... cloaked circling monks less so
Trinity : Meanwhile..... Our next destination was a meeting area with fountains of blood, flames and some nice cozy cuddles poses.... however following our previous experience Voo wasn't really up for testing the poses
Voodoo : Even though it seemed like such a relaxing and innocent venue for a chat.

Trinity : Yes I know you began shaking again.... off to the exit then which took us to the end of our hellish journey and to a little village street

Voodoo : However, this journey's end, gave us another option... we'd been to Hell.... what about Heaven?
Trinity : Well it couldn't get much more scary .... can it? Our first destination in Heaven was a lovely cloud and sky filled area, you could imagine the doves fluttering by while little clouds carried us up..... ok so I was wrong it could get a whole LOT scarier
Voodoo : As a man of a well documented fear of falling, you can imagine my joy at having to walk around on barely there wisps of clouds, 400 feet above the ground. Very pretty, from what I saw through half closed eyes though

Trinity : He was scared of falling I was scared of the niceness of it all so we fled once more into the light and onto a little paradise island, cozy camp fire, some more poses we didn't test and such like
Voodoo : A lovely little desert island... and me without my favorite records... and we might have stopped to hang out and drink from coconuts, if we weren't on such a mission

Trinity : None of your desert island discs, they belong in Hell thank you very much.... Onwards Christian soldiers and onto the igloo snow filled world that followed
Voodoo : This area came with a rather nice freebie: a pair of ice skates, which I promptly put on, and developed my new favorite game... Trin Jumping

Trinity : Torvel and Dean we are not, but he enjoyed jumping over me while I fired snowballs in his general direction.. It amused me no end...

Voodoo : However, as I started to lose feeling in my toes, we decided we had experienced enough snow based japes, and headed into the light
Trinity : …Where we ended up in my own idea of hell with massive never ending spiral stairs.... which we had to lag up without falling off... arriving at the top I waited on Voo (who fell off)
Voodoo : Again... and again....

Trinity : And again..... Deciding I had waited long enough I threw myself into the water and onto a raft.... trying to see if I could catch sight of Tom Hanks or Wilson....

Voodoo : I eventually got to the top too, and got a raft of my own. We discovered that we had to pilot these crafts over to a tiny island, which housed the exit. Another chance for my to show off my superb skills with sl vehicles
Trinity : By missing the exit over and over and over again...... I think u need a firmware update...
Voodoo : I think I need to never try and pilot another sl vehicle as long as I live
Trinity : Well since u can't work the general direction of your own legs then why even try to drive something??? It makes NO sense
Voodoo : And so to the final stop on the tour of Heaven... a mirror image of the final stage in Hell, only this chat place was more steam and water that blood and flames
Trinity : And yet he still wouldn't try the poses......
Voodoo : Remember kids, never jump on poseballs that you don't know.
Trinity : Especially If I am around :P



0 comments

Post a Comment